Young Researchers Forum
The Young Researchers Forum offers young researchers the possibility to meet and discuss research topics and methodologies, share and develop ideas, learn from each other and gain knowledge from senior researchers.
Young Researcher Sessions are organized at the 3rd International Congress on Plant Science and Molecular Biology, to provide a unique platform for Young Researchers/Investigators for presenting latest research projects with an in-depth analysis. Science Access cordially invites Young Researchers from Universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral presentation during the forum. These oral presentations should be of 20 minutes duration in related scientific track followed by 5 minutes question hour. Therefore, presenters are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic talks. Applications will be selected based on past research productivity and future promise.
- Showcase your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career development and the latest research tools and technologies in your field.
- This forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who use and benefit from research.
- Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
- The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
- Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers.
- Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters.
- Young Investigators (e.g. Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty) are the focus of this event.
- The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- None of the authors should have senior position or faculty position.
- Participants should be below the age of 33 years.
- All submissions must be in English.